Me Made May 2017 - Week 1


I can't believe it's Me Made May again, where does the time go? This year I will be documenting all of my outfits on Instagram but will be doing a weekly round-up here for those of you who don't use the app (I'm @stylesixties if you want to follow me). 




The weather in London has been a bit rubbish of late, so this week I mostly wore trousers. I love these trousers so much I've made them in four different colours! This week I wore the black, olive green and navy. I used bi-stretch polyester fabric to make these and it's lovely to work with.

I actually didn't take a photo of myself wearing the black pair on Friday, but the outfit I wore was the same one I wore in this post. I also failed to take a photo yesterday of my floral crimplene shift dress, as seen in this post, I'm such a bad blogger! 

Hopefully the weather will improve next week and I'll be able to wear a bit more of my handmade wardrobe! If you're interested in what I wore in previous years you can find the posts here

x

4 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah!

    I am happy to be with you again this year to see your latest selection of Me Mades. Your slender figure is ideal for showing off stylish frocks, and I admire the ones on display in this post and the ones to which you linked. Green is my favorite color and I admire your green articles, especially the olive trousers. I'm sorry about your fitful weather and hope it soon settles down so that you can get out and about wearing a wider selection of clothes.

    I wish you a happy week ahead, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Again I've missed signing up to Me Made May! I've made 6 things so far this month, too!
    You're doing well, those creations are fabulous. i don't blame you for making those trousers in lots of colours, you look fab. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still time! I never officially signed up but I always take part in one way or another.

      Delete
  3. Those are fab outfits. I love your style, it looks so fuss-free* yet effective.

    *Probably means masses of thought goes into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.