Style Inspiration: La Verite










I just love Brigitte Bardot's outfits in the film La Verite, I was watching it the other day whilst off sick, feeling decidedly un-glamorous, and it was just the inspiration I needed. Her little skirt suits and mid heel shoes are just fab. 

The film is about a young French woman (Bardot) on trial for killing her lover Gilbert (Sami Frey). It was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film and it was a huge success at the box office in France. It's currently on youtube, should you wish to watch it!

x

1 comment

  1. She's so lovely in those shots. If I wore that duffel coat, I'd look like Paddington Bear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.