1960s Flower Power


This dress is one of my all time favourite vintage finds, I bought it at a vintage fair in Brighton about four years ago and it was the first thing I saw when I walked into the venue. It was at the end of a rack right in front of the door and as soon as I saw it I made a beeline for it. I knew just by looking at it that it would fit and got very excited. I was trying to remember if this dress has been featured on the blog before, I don't think it has but even so I think it's worthy of another post. 

Flowers, orange and crimplene, what's not to like?!


x

4 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah!

    That dress was indeed a wonderful find! You have a good eye to know that a frock will fit just by looking at it across the room. The colours are beautiful and it fits your frame perfectly. What a fantastic vintage look!

    Enjoy your week, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress was made for you, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to like indeed - it's a perfect dress. Very Tara King!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was in your post about crimplene which I just read as it brought me to this blog. I looked up crimplene because I am rewatching Call the Midwife and it's mentioned in the show. As a fiber junkie I always have to look up new fibers. It led me to your blog which is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.