Striped Trousers


If you've been reading my blog for a while now you will know that I'm a big fan of stripes. A pair of 1950s striped slacks has been on my vintage wish list for a while now and I have thought about making a pair but haven't found any fabric that I like yet, so when I saw these trousers on the Zara website I clicked 'add to basket' straight away!

I find high street trousers never fit properly and I had to take the waist in a bit on these trousers. It's a pretty simple alteration if you just add darts to the waistband, a tip I picked up from my tailoring teacher - beats taking the whole waistband off! I teamed the trousers with a simple navy knit and matching accessories. My beloved navy Chanel is getting a lot of use this summer!

Outfit Details
Top and Trousers - Zara, Shoes - Ferragamo Vara, Bag - Chanel

x

2 comments

  1. You look fabulous, Sarah. What sets you apart is the fact that you look great in horizontal stripes, too. Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so authentic and fit brilliantly! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.