On the road again


Back in 2013 I gave you a brief history lesson on the classic Mini, one of my favourite cars, and I am now happy to report that my little Mini City has been fully restored and is now back on the road!

I am very lucky as my dad is a mechanic and lovingly restored the car for me. We're both purists so the car hasn't been modified in any way, instead my dad restored it back to the condition it was in when it left the factory all those years ago. It may have taken slightly longer than I would have liked (paying customers are a priority apparently.....) but it's now road worthy and ready for me to start driving around. It isn't my main car so I'll probably only drive it in the summer months (although as I write this it's pissing down with rain - English summertime at its best!).  I'm looking forward to having lots of mini adventures this year! If you see me driving around, give me a wave. 

x

4 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah!

    That's the cutest car ever... and it suits your 60s style perfectly! I wish you many hours of motoring enjoyment behind the wheel. Please share any and all pictures of your summer adventures.

    Have a great week, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so perfect in your little yellow car, such a summery lemon colour! I've really missed driving much more than I thought I would, it's a freedom like no other. I hope you'll post about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for you. I love the colour and am thrilled to hear that's she is completely original. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute car! Perfect for you and how cool that it is completely like it used to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.