Lola Dress

When Love Her Madly got in touch and asked if they could send me a dress I was only too happy to oblige. LHM are a small women's clothing boutique inspired by the modernist movement of the 1960s. After a hugely successful 2014 they began expanding into stores across the UK and beyond and are now stocked in Sherry's Carnaby Street, Modfather Camden and various retro boutiques in Japan, Belgium and France.


They had so many lovely dresses it was hard to choose but in the end I went for Lola, a colour block turtleneck shift dress made from soft jersey. Perfect for Spring when it decides to arrive.



The dress is really comfortable to wear and would definitely be good for dancing in. It was actually a really lovely day yesterday when I took these snaps, the sun was shining and it felt like spring was on its way. I'm hoping the weather stays like this as I'm off to a dancing event next weekend.

I've included a close up below so you can see the cute buttons.


In other news, the lovely Jessica over at Chronically Vintage has included me in a list of 60s and 70s fashion blogs. Go check it out if you're looking for some new blogs to follow, you can find the post here.

Outfit Details
Dress - c/o Love Her Madly, Cardigan - vintage, Shoes - Clarks

x

This post is in collaboration with Love Her Madly. All thoughts and opinions are my own.



2 comments

  1. Don't you look fabulous? That dress suits you wonderfully. Hope your weekend was good. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog. Your style is great!
    Joy from Outfit Zest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.