The one with a new bag


Outfit Details
Dress - Zara
Coat - Topshop
Bag - Chanel

I've been thinking about getting a navy classic flap for a while now, but the thing with Chanel is that you never know what colours they are going to bring out each season. They always stock black or cream, but the other colours are seasonal and if you miss it one year there's no guarantee they will bring that colour out next season. This year I was prepared and with a little research, discovered that for the Cruise 2016 collection they were going to be releasing a navy one, with gold hard wear - be still my beating heart! I rang the Brompton Road store (my favourite) on the day of release, reserved my bag and popped down there at lunchtime to secure it.


Navy is my favourite colour to wear so I will get a lot of use out of this bag. My navy LV Alma has been used every week since I bought it over two years ago so it's a really practical colour for me, more so than black!

Below are some of my favourite 60s (and 50s) ladies with their Chanel bags. Just looking at them is making me want another one (cream, gold hard wear. Not that I've been looking......) - don't tell my bank manager!






x

p.s. it's good to be back! Apologies for the lack of posting this year, I would make an excuse but life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it?

4 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah!

    It's great to see you again, dear friend! I have missed you but understand how life gets in the way sometimes. I hope everything's looking up in your world lately. This is a nicely coordinated dress, coat and bag combination. Navy goes well with your hair and your peaches and cream complexion.

    Happy holidays, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shady, everything is good in my world - especially now I have this bag!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous, it's gorgeous! I would love to save up for a chanel flap bag but I always spend my money on fabric ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy, classy and fabulous and the bag isn't too bad either! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.