Mademoiselle Privé











Outfit Details
1960s coat, Ferragamo Vara pumps, Louis Vuitton Alma bag

Staying on the Chanel theme, last month I was lucky enough to go and see the Chanel Mademoiselle Privé exhibition that was being held at the Saatchi Gallery near Sloane Square. It was super crowded but it was so amazing to see all of the beautiful Chanel pieces up close. The exhibition took the viewer on a journey through the origins of Chanel's creations, capturing the personality and spirit of Mademoiselle Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld. I went to this exhibition prior to purchasing my new bag, and it just made my desire to get one even greater which is why I caved and bought the navy a few weeks later. Chanel pieces are just so elegant and beautiful, I could definitely see myself as one of those ladies dressed head to toe in Chanel - just fabulous darling! 

x

3 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah! You are an elegant and beautiful woman and I can see you dressed head to toe in Chanel. How lucky you were to be able to attend that educational Chanel exhibition!

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful, that lame dress is just incredible. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, dear Sarah, and thank you very much for your ongoing friendship and support. You are a valued friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.