Sixties Inspired: Orla Kiely for Clarks SS15





Orla Kiely's latest collaboration with Clarks will be hitting the shops soon and is typically what we have come to expect from the designer, lots of lovely sixties inspired styles. I have my eye on the navy  daisy platforms - I think my love of navy has been well documented on this blog!

I personally think that this collection looks a lot better than the last one, which for me was a tad disappointing. I actually bought and sent back a couple of pairs from the previous collections for various reasons and have only actually stuck with one pair - the yellow platforms from the SS14 collection, as seen in this post.

Not sure exactly when the collection goes on sale but you can register for updates with Clarks so you don't miss out!

x

Update (20/02/15) - the collection is on sale now!



Image via clarks.co.uk 

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments

  1. Doesn't this new collection look fab? I adore the platform daisy heels too - so perfect and they'd look great with all your gorgeous outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are so sweet! i didnt end up getting anything from the AW14 collection. i just simply missed out, but now im very keen to get one of these pastel beauties! I think its the colours - they are much brighter and happier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the colours are much better this time aren't they. I ordered a pair of the boots in the sale last year but had to send them back as they were just too big around my ankle, it was a shame as they would have been lovely for winter.

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness! I need a pair of these! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a pair from the last collection in the sales. Black t-bar platforms with white dots. Don't think I'd have paid full price for them but they are seriously gorgeous. I sometimes just take them out of the box to look at them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I remember seeing those, they were lovely! That's great that you managed to nab them in the sale.

      Delete
  5. Those navy platforms are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those navy platforms are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are over-the-moon marvelous!!! As much as they channel a 60s/early 70s vibe, I could see them being a cinch to style with some 30s and 40s outfits, too.

    Big hugs & many thanks for your wonderfully nice comment on yesterday's whale watching outfit post,
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Happy Valentine's weekend wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.