Life Lately

Well hello there! Just thought I'd give you a quick update as to where I've been for the whole of January. I started off the year with a rather nasty chest infection that saw me out of action for a good few weeks. I'm still trying to shake it off but I'm nowhere near as bad as I was, I'm now that annoying person you see on the tube/at work/at the theatre that is coughing all the time.

I hope to be back with an outfit post very soon, I've got a few makes I want to show you! In the meantime you can follow me on Instagram, my user name is @stylesixties.

Have a great weekend.

x

p.s. The Debrief featured me in a list of stylish girls to follow on Instagram, you can read the article here!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Hi, Sarah! Congratulations on being featured on The Debrief. I wholeheartedly agree that you belong on the short list of the world's most stylish women.

    I'm terribly sorry to learn that you've been poorly. (I hope I used that word correctly. I think that's how they say it on Downton and Last Tango in Halifax.) I hope you will be back to 100% very soon. Take care of yourself and have a lovely weekend, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is the correct use of the word, I have definitely been poorly recently. Thank you for your kind words Shady.

      Delete
  2. oh my! so terrible to hear, it really isnt the weather for it is it? i heard the was a teeny bit of snow there too yesterday? I hope that doesn't worsen your recovery xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the weather certainly doesn't help. We didn't get any snow in London, it did try to snow but it didn't settle thankfully - I'm not keen! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.