Me Made May - Week 2

Another week has gone by which means that it's time for a round up of my me-made outfits.


I was actually a bit under the weather this week and didn't get round to wearing any me-made outfits until Thursday. I was still taking it easy so just popped out for a bit to get my nails done (I have a slight obsession with gel polish). For this I wore my curtain shift dress which I made nearly two years ago to wear to a wedding.




On Saturday I wore my most recent make, a colour block shift dress made from the same pattern as the one I made last week. I'm calling this dress my 'Babycham dress' as the colours are very similar to the bottle!


The weather has been a bit miserable here in the UK this week, very changeable and extremely windy. It seems that Spring has deserted us! On Sunday I wore this a-line curtain dress made from Style 2621 and paired it with white tights to keep warm.

I hope you all had  a good week, I'm off to the Isle of Wight for a few days this week - hopefully it won't be too windy! 

x

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments

  1. All three look great on you, dear Sarah! I'm sorry you've been under the weather. I would never have suspected since you look so fresh and lovely in your dresses. I am also sorry that Spring has turned from lamb to lion in England. I hope you are feeling much better and enjoy your visit to the I.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love all these dresses - definitely need to whip up something sixties on my sewing machine before May!

    That Babycham dress is divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a sewing genius! I love everyone of those on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. At least you look wonderful in your three dresses! I hope the Spring weather decides to show up sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so super gorgeous! I love the top and bottom dresses the most. I hadnt heard of Babycham until i watched 'call the midwife.' They love drinking it even though im sure its as weak as anything!
    I hope your feeling all better now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the baby cham dress looks amazing on you. great colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.