A Week of Suits

I have slowly been building up a little collection of 60s mod suits, most of them in crimplene (what else!). I have searched high and low for these beauties, some were ebay finds, others were bought at vintage shops in London. The other week I realised that I seem to have quite a few of them, so to ease the pain of going back to work after a bank holiday I decided to make this week a week of suits!

Outfit Details
1960s suit and breton top

Outfit Details
1960s Crimplene suit, Salvatore Ferragamo pumps and Louis Vuitton Alma handbag

Outfit Details
1960s red crimplene suit and polka dot blouse
I actually failed to get a picture of Friday's suit, so you'll just have to take my word for it that I wore one ;)

x

13 comments

  1. Each and every one a winner! You look gorgeous in all of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds do indeed think alike, dear Sarah. I remember you telling Ana you were planning to run a suit post and here it is. I am thoroughly impressed by all four of these outfits. You look smart, fashionable and feminine in each one. Happy weekend to you, dear friend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and red one. You look great in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice suits ! My favorite is the blue and red one .

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you've got some really smart suits! Such a clever post idea. I was a bit naughty once in a vintage shop and only bought the jacket of a dress suit. but the dress section was very stained so the shop assistant and i didn't feel to badly for separating them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing, Sarah! And they look so good on you, so classy! It's hard to pick just one but although I don't wear pink myself the middle one has an amazing fitting and goes really well with your hair. I hope you had a good weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection of suits, my goodness! You look fab and I bet you were the best dressed at work by a mile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got such a great collection of suits *and* they look wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent outfits. Goes to show workwear doesn't have to be boring.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all these looks. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I m in love! Every piece of clothes is perfect. I love 60's but I don't wear it so much, I don't know why, I m mostly in 40's-50's clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please do not comment anonymously - use the Name/URL option instead.

Spam comments will be deleted.